Wednesday 17 June 2015

Blue Mbombo Sets The Records Straight On How Her Relationship With Soccer Player Ended

Blue speaks out

There was this rumour about how Blue's Fiance, Onyebuchi Okonkwo dumped her because she he didn't approve of her going into the Big Brother show, but the Big brother runner up, has denied those rumours and has this to say:

"I read an article about an ex of mine who is a soccer player, the article said that he had dumped me because I had gone to enter for the Big Brother competition and that he didn't want me to go. That is a big lie, guys!

"This man and I broke up two years ago, and he wasn't my boyfriend, he was my fiancé. When I was in the house I was not seeing him, so please guys, journalists, get that right, please I'm begging you.

"You can write the stories, but please just have facts."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think, you can also subscribe for free using the button below on your right.