Wednesday 17 June 2015

Tyra Banks Shows Her No-Makeup Face: Raw & Real!


The 41 year old supermodel wants her fans to know what she really looks like. She posted the pic above showing all her facial imperfections and wrote:

'You know how people say #no filter but you know there's a freakin' filter on their pic? Or maybe there's a smidge of retouching going on but they're lying and saying it's all raw & real? Well, this morn, I decided to give you a taste of the really real me. I wanted to smooth out my dark circles so badly!!! But I was like, "Naw, Ty. Show 'em the real you. So...here I am. Raw. And there you are...looking at me, studying this picture. Maybe you're thinking, "Whoa, she looks rough." And if you are, great! You deserve to see the real me. The really real me. #RawAndReal' 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think, you can also subscribe for free using the button below on your right.