Monday 12 January 2015

My Favorite Looks from the Golden Globe Awards

The Golden Globe Awards was more like a fashion show, I'm not even done looking at all of them but I'm in a hurry to show you my favourite looks so far, so find them below and let me know what you think. People keep saying Lupita's look is edgy but I personally do not think her dress suits her body type, but I'm just one person, so I could be wrong. I added her picture to get your opinions, please find it below as well.





 I do not know all these celebrity names o, I know a few like J'Lo,  Kerry Washington, Common, Uzo Aduba, so I did not tag them, I only know they look good, lol! Find more pics after the cut.





















Photo Credit: Reuters/Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful people in beautiful dresses! All looking fabulous! But this lupita dress get as e be o!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think, you can also subscribe for free using the button below on your right.