Wednesday 22 April 2015

Good Gracious Lawd!!! If It Didn't Come Big, Don't Try To Make It Bigger To Avoid This Happening To You!

According to the UK's Metro, a man called Szilveszter performed a DIY penis enlargement with the help of a friend, some Vaseline and a hyperdermic needle.


‘I said to my friend: “I think I need to lose weight because my penis is small”. He told me: “You don’t need to lose weight, I can help you”.

At first all went well, but the thing is the body doesn't much like having vaseline pumped into it. It views it as a foreign body - which results in the immune system fighting back.

Which in Szilveszter's case left his penis "skinned like a banana" as his body fought what it thought was an invasion.

This was the worst mistake in my life because I don’t feel like a real man,’ he told TLC’s Extreme Beauty Disasters.

Warning!!! Explicit Content!

sylvesters-penis
sylvesters-mishapen-penis

ad_166595580

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think, you can also subscribe for free using the button below on your right.