Tuesday 21 July 2015

Its Over! Khloe & Lamar's Divorce Is Finalised!

Khloe and Lamar's love was really sweet to see, I don't know why it had to end. Khloe who first filed for divorce in December 2013, was due to file for a default divorce judgement when Lamar didn't respond for almost 2 years but she didn't go through with it as she openly kept professing her undying love for Lamar. In one interview recently, Khloe said to E!News:

"I will never, ever not love Lamar," she admitted. "I was so obsessed with him in a healthy way. He was my husband, and I still wish he was, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that."
She continued, "There's nothing I can do. Lamar has to do things in order to change in that aspect, but yeah, if I had my way I'd be married to Lamar in two seconds."

But Lamar has finally come forward to sign all documents and its left for a judge to sign off on it and it will be final in a matter of days from now. Khloe is currently dating another NBA player, James Haden, goodluck to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think, you can also subscribe for free using the button below on your right.