Thursday 25 June 2015

Bonang Made Me Do It!

You know that feeling when you just wanna lay in bed all day and practically do nothing but refresh your Instagram page? Yea, that was me today! Well, until
Bonang's birthday stood in my way! The media fine girl turned 28 today! Can you believe it? South Africans won't stop talking about her so I kept seeing her all over the place so I said "oh wat da hell!" let me wish her a happy birthday and be done with it! So are you South African? Are you catching the Bonang fever too? Please let us know in the comment section. Bonang has actually become a fashion icon in SA, and seeing her flaunt her sexiness all over the place doesn't really hurt or does it? Lol! Happy Birthday Bonang!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think, you can also subscribe for free using the button below on your right.