Wednesday 13 May 2015

Charlie Sheen Regrets Leaving "Two And A Half Men" Says He Made A Fixable Problem Irreparable

Charlie-Sheen-360nobs
Charlie Sheen has revealed he should have begged for his job back after he quit Two And A Half Men.

Sheen was dismissed from the hit comedy show in 2011 after calling the show’s creator, Chuck Lorre, “stupid”.


Sheen moved on to other shows like Anger Management, but admits if he had done the right thing, he could have gone back to being Charlie Harper.

“Yeah, I should have been a little more humble, more regretful, shouldn’t have attacked them like I did and I probably should have begged for my job back,” he laughed to Extra.

“Beg is a colour I don’t wear well. I probably should have requested my job back. I think that what went down was fixable, and I made it irreparable.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think, you can also subscribe for free using the button below on your right.