Wednesday 11 March 2015

Chimamanda Adichie's Vogue UK Style Diary Continues...Her Recent Looks

I'm following Chimamanda Adichie on her Vogue UK style diary and so far it has been very refreshing, she is displaying her daily looks for the entire March and gives a detailed analysis of each look and how they make her feel, go here to see the previous days and continue to see more pictures below:
Day 10
"I'm wearing a matching top and skirt by Nigerian designer, Rukky Simone. My bag is Onna Ehrlich. My shoes are Chloe - a perfect example of an impractical pair that I just love."

Day 11
"For a meeting, I'm wearing these adorably retro Tabitha Simmons shoes. My skirt is Banana Republic, my top is from Ann Taylor and my bag is Anya Hindmarch." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think, you can also subscribe for free using the button below on your right.