Monday 9 March 2015

Update; Chimamanda Adichie Displays Her Style For The Month Of March In Vogue UK, See Photos

Chimamanda Adichie is the March feature of Vogue UK Style Diary known as "Today I'm Wearing" where she displays what she wears everyday throughout the month of March. If you missed the previous days, see it here, continue to see Day 6-Day 9. Tell us what you think of her style.

Day 6
"This wrapper and top are by Nigerian designer Itunu. My brother says my Zara shoes remind him of Cinderella, which might be ironic, the shoes being the only thing I find tolerable about the Cinderalla story. My bag is from Chloe."
Day 7
"To speak at the Emirates Festival of Literature in Dubai, I am wearing a BCBG Max Azria top and a Jonathan Saunders skirt.  My gloriously impractical shoes are by Nicholas Kirkwood."
Day 8
"Speaking at the Emirates Festival of Literature in Dubai, I am wearing a Roksanda Ilincic dress, a Zara vest and Manolo Blahnik shoes. My belt is from Target."
Day 9
"I love the comfort and grace of jumpsuits, although I realize they can be an acquired taste. (A dear friend often asks why I like going out in pyjamas!) My jumpsuit is See By Chloe, shoes are Zara and I got my handbag from Piperlime." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think, you can also subscribe for free using the button below on your right.