Wednesday 29 July 2015

See What Drake Did To Meek Mill In New Rap, Meek You Shouldn't Have Started This I Swear! Lol!



In a new freestyle rap called "Back to Back" Drake drags Meek by the beards! If only Meek Mill knew how this would go down, I'm sure he would have kept his fingers in his pockets. There is an Igbo proverb that says "Onye ebughi ebu ka o hakwa ka o ha" (If you can't get bigger better stay how you are rather than get reduced). Drake asked Nicki to get a prenup, heheehee! See lyrics below:


This for y’all that think that I don’t write enough. They’re just mad because I got the Midas Touch. You love her then you gotta get a world tour. Is that a world tour or your girls tour. I know that you gotta be a thug for her. This ain’t what she means when she told you to open up more. Trigger fingers turn to twitter fingers. You getting bodied by a singing nigga. I’m not the type of nigga that will type to niggas. And shout to all my boss b*tches that are wifing niggas. Make sure you hit him with a prenup. Then tell that man to ease up I did another one, I did another one. You still ain’t did sh*t about the other one. Got the drink in me . . . going back to back" Listen to it after the  cut...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think, you can also subscribe for free using the button below on your right.