Tuesday 17 March 2015

Chimamanda Adichie Continues To Take Through Her Fashion Style For The Month Of March


Day 12
"These marvelous shorts are by Nigerian designer Jewel By Lisa. I've had them for years and have worn them so often that the beading is starting to fall out. My shirt is GF Ferre. My sandals are Missoni and my handbag is Olivia Harris."

Day 13
"When I first saw this fabric in Lagos' Balogun market, I fell in love. I designed the jumpsuit, and my superbly-talented tailor Razak made it. My shoes are Kathryn Amberleigh. My bag is ZAC Zac Posen and I got my belt from Target."

Day 13

Day16
"I bought this fabric from Balogun market and wanted it to be cut in a way that emphasized the boldness of the print. I designed it and my tailor Samson did the hard work - with quite a few amendments because he didn't understand why I wanted such an obvious collar! My bag is by Nigerian designer, Zashadu. My shoes are from Sophia Webster."

Day 16

Day 17
"I am wearing a Tibi dress, Nicholas Kirkwood shoes and a headwrap of ankara fabric I bought in Lagos. My Chloe bag was a thoughtful gift from my British publisher after my handbag was stolen while I was signing books at the Royal Festival Hall in London some years ago. I am now quite paranoid about my handbags."
-Vogue UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think, you can also subscribe for free using the button below on your right.