Wednesday 25 February 2015

Giuliana Rancic Tenders A 2nd Apology To Zendaya After Kelly Osbourne Issued A 24-Hour Ultimatum With Threats Of Leaving Fashion Police

Giuliana Rancic Apologizes Live To Zendaya For “Fashion Police Slur” After Kelly Osbourne Threatened To Leave Show
If you are confused about what this is about, it started here. Giuliana has issued a second apology, this time, live!

Watch her live apology here.  I think that is really cool, they should please forgive and stop crucifying her.

Kelly Osbourne whom everybody thought mentioned "weed" first, now says she didn't do it, and issued a 24 hour ultimatum for the parties involved to make it right and threatened to leave the show, see her tweets below and a transcript of Giuliana's live apology.

“As you know, Fashion Police is a show that pokes fun at celebrities in good spirits, but I do understand that something I said did cross the line. I just want everyone to know I didn’t intend to hurt anybody, but I have learned it is not my intent that matters. It’s the result. The result is that people are offended, including Zendaya. And that is not OK. I want to say to Zendaya and anyone else out there that I have hurt that I am so sincerely sorry. This really has been a learning experience for me.”

Rancic said the experience has taught her to be more aware of “cliches and stereotypes” and the damage they can do. “I am responsible, as we all are, to not perpetuate them further.”

Osbourne has not commented so far on Rancic’s latest apology and has remained silent on Twitter since giving her 24-hour warning for everyone to “make it right”.



Screen Shot 2015-02-25 at 10.48.38 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think, you can also subscribe for free using the button below on your right.