Tuesday 9 June 2015

I've Been Independent Since I Was 14, My Mom Cut Me Off Financially- Kylie Jenner

Kylie Jenner Header

Even though she is not legal yet and she has been coming under a lot of backlash for doing grown up things in the past, Kylie wants you to know she at least makes mature financial decisions.


According to an interview with UK Instyle, she has been paying her own bills for three years now, after her mother, Kris Jenner cut her off financially.

Kylie says, “I pay for everything; my car, my gas, my food and as well as my clothes”

It is a good thing to be financially independent but one wonders if it is not too much independence for a seventeen year old to have.

-360nobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think, you can also subscribe for free using the button below on your right.