Friday 31 July 2015

Nick Gordon Writes An Emotional E-mail To Bobby Brown Begging Him To Let Him Attend Krissi's Funeral

Nick Gordon with Bobbi Kristina Brown. He has reportedly begged her father Bobby Brown for an invite to her funeral on Saturday

Nick Gordon has reportedly begged Bobby Brown for an invite to Bobbi Kristina Brown's funeral in an emotional e-mail. The funeral is on Saturday and there are orders to not let Nick anywhere near the venue, and he is devastated. In the message, Gordon says: 

'I loved Krissi with all my heart and I am destroyed that she is gone and I need to say goodbye.'
Copying to Bobbi Kristina's aunt Pat Houston, who is organising the funeral on Saturday, Gordon continues: 'I'm begging you both to please put your differences aside and allow me this chance
'Krissi loved me very much and she would want me there.'

Eeyaa! They should allow him say goodbye at least. Sad!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think, you can also subscribe for free using the button below on your right.