Friday 15 May 2015

Melissa Rivers Opens Up On How She Feels About Kathy Griffin's Exit From Fashion Police

Melissa Rivers isn't happy with the way Kathy Griffin's Fashion Police exit went down.
During an interview with Today's Hoda Kotb yesterday, the Book of Joan author admitted that the outspoken redhead wasn't the best replacement for her late mother, Joan Rivers.
"It wasn't a match on a lot of levels," she admitted. "My biggest complaint was the feeling that she kind of s--t all over my mother's legacy in her statement on leaving, and I know that was not an intentional reading of it, but that's how I felt. That was my takeaway, by her calling the comedy and the style of it old-fashioned. It's like, I understand what you're doing, you're trying to save yourself, but don't crap all over my mother to do it."


Melissa added, "That was very personal. But as a professional, that was her choice, that's what she did. No hard, no foul, moving on."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think, you can also subscribe for free using the button below on your right.