Thursday 5 March 2015

Kim Kardashian Like You've Never Seen Her Before!


Kim K was spotted at the Balmain show in Paris rocking a platinum blonde look like you've never seen her before,
twitter is exploding with controversial opinions over this, some say its edgy and looks high fashion, while others are totally against the look. What do you think of Kim's new look? See some of the tweets below:
Embedded image permalink
  1. Can some one please tell me why Kim k had decided to go blonde?! lemme just go grab my scissors and some colour
  2. Kim k looks like a sabotaged version of hailey baldwin. uglier and fat
  3. I really don't like Kim k because I feel that she is pointless but I can't deny the fact that she is extremely beautiful
  4. kim k went to the hair school sat down in the chair and said "give me whatever" and then i will try to make it artsy...
  1. Kim K went from black to platinum blonde in one day omggggg her hair must be fried lmao. It looks good tho

Kim K went platinum blonde and doesn't she remind you of someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think, you can also subscribe for free using the button below on your right.