Thursday 12 February 2015

Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Favourite Sex Position And Her Family's Peeing Problem..Hehe!

kim-kardashian-bikini-fur-3

Kim Kardashian is getting candid. Aside from posing in a lot of naked photos for Love magazine, the reality star also managed to drop a few interesting tidbits about her life in her cover story for the publication.
Speaking to model and guest editor Cara Delevingne because Kardashian admittedly finds most journalists to be lazy, the mom-of-one opened up about everything from having sex to her family's supposed peeing problem.

All in all, it was classic Kardashian.

Here's what you need to know:

1. She does have a favorite sex position.

"From the back," she said, adding that there's no such thing as being "too big" when it comes to the size of one's manhood

2. She doesn't have the best aim when it comes to peeing.

"I always pee all over my Spanx, it's a disaster. They aren't crotchless enough!"

3. She has peed outside — though Kourtney Kardashian is a worse offender of urinating where she's not supposed to.

Kardashian claimed her older sister is "notorious" for peeing outside and once popped a squat behind a curtain somewhere in the Delano Hotel in Miami, Fla. "They will probably never let us stay there again," she said.

4. She's infatuated with gore. "

I am obsessed with murders and dead bodies."

5. She wants you to stop thinking that she's only famous because of a sex tape.

"When someone asks me, 'What do you do?' under my breath I want to say, 'Ask my fucking bank account what I do.' But I would never say that to someone's face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think, you can also subscribe for free using the button below on your right.